THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023
THE NEW JAYWIZ 2023

Monday, March 05, 2007

PROOF READ

Sorry about that 1am- I really do have to spend more time proof reading. I was rushed this AM.

After another SHARP down open, we are getting some volitile action intraday.

Take a look at www.chartsedge.com

I agree with that scenario for this week.

Today should close flat to a little lower as 204 bars hits at 3pm.
Tomorrow's intrday low or trigger to go higher should occur at about NOON where 259 bar cycle hits.

I did most of my buying last week, so Im sitting on the bench and watching the action.

To get the MOST of this weeks trades, Im thinking about trading OUT late Thursday or late Friday.
Planning of buy back in on the 13th, and MUST be SOLD out ont he 16th, getting ready to get SHORT from there till April4th.
Almost forgot: Gold/XAU ratio hit 4.92- also CNBC talking about HOW bad gold has gotten as an investment, but the guest speaker says there is a build up of short sales. Looks to me like gold mining shares could particiapte in the rally next 10 days.
Best wishes
Jay

No comments: